Crowns vs Veneers
What is the 3 Type of Crowns?
Zirconium crowns are similar to natural tooth enamel because of their color and translucency. Easily matches and adapts to natural teeth. It is important that your crown looks natural, especially when the crown is placed between the natural teeth and especially when used on the front teeth. There is no metal coating in zirconium crowns. Almost use for bridges and prothesis.
Premium Zirconia Crowns (Supported by Emax)
Dentistry experts prefer more similar materials for crowns. Natural teeth are breakable because if teeth doesn’t breakable then your bones can get damage. And mono zirconium material is very strong. That’s why zirconium material should be supported by emax(kind of dental porcelain) to get more similar teeth for patients.
Monolithic Zirconia Crowns
Monolithic Zirconia is very strong material. That’s why experts almost use this material for wisdom and molar teeth. Frontal teeth zirconia crowns should be supported by emax.
Special ceramics are used in dentistry to give patients realistic, natural-looking smiles. Unlike other dental restoratives, IPS E-Max is a ceramic material that combines strength and beauty. All-ceramic dental restorations do not contain metal. Emax Crowns are using for less shaved teeth. If your natural teeth are eligible for emax, we prefer emax crowns.
We almost use the Composite Crowns for All on 4 dental treatments.
What is the 3 Type of Veneers?
Emax is a type of veneer used for laminated anterior teeth. In this process, which is carried out to provide an aesthetic appearance, a fine-structured porcelain called emax is used. The outer part of this porcelain is permeable and it can be used on deformed anterior teeth to give the teeth a beautiful appearance.
Zircon is a type of veneer used for laminated anterior teeth. In this process, which is carried out to provide an aesthetic appearance, a thick porcelain called zirconium is used. The outer part of this porcelain is less permeable and can be used on deformed anterior teeth to give the teeth a beautiful appearance.
Bonding : Composite Veneers
Actually Bonding is a temporary aesthetical solution. It’s made by aesthetic composite material which we use for fillings. However it can be cause of bacteria on the mid-long term. That’s why you should change all every 2 years max for your natural teeth.
What is the Difference of Crowns vs Veneers?
The major difference is “Teeth Shaving”. Emax Laminate Veneers are more expensive treatment than Crowns. Because it needs fine-workmanship to get the best results. And your teeth shave minimum.
On the other hand, if you avoid emax because of pricing, you lost your natural and healthy teeth. You should aware of that. Crown treatment shouldn’t be an aesthetical treatment but also important dental treatment.
If you lose your 50% of your Healthy teeth for aesthetic view then you will need root canal treatment after some time. Because you will lose also your enamel and healthy teeth.
Emax Laminate Veneers don’t include any problem like this. You can get your Hollywood Smile Treatment with minimum teeth shaving and you can go on your life with your healthy teeth.
Dental crowns and veneers are two popular cosmetic dental treatments that can help improve the appearance and function of a person’s teeth. While both treatments are designed to enhance the look of a person’s smile, they are used for different purposes and involve different procedures. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at dental crowns and veneers and explore their benefits, risks, costs, and the advantages of getting these treatments in Turkey.
What are Dental Crowns?
Dental crowns are tooth-shaped caps that are placed over a damaged or decayed tooth to restore its shape, strength, and appearance. Crowns can be made from a variety of materials, including metal, porcelain, or a combination of the two. The type of material used will depend on the location of the crown in the mouth, the amount of wear and tear the tooth will undergo, and the patient’s aesthetic preferences.
The procedure for getting a dental crown typically involves several steps. First, the tooth will be prepared by removing any damaged or decayed tissue and shaping it to accommodate the crown. Next, an impression of the tooth will be taken, which will be used to create a custom-made crown in a dental laboratory. Finally, the crown will be placed over the tooth and secured in place with dental cement.
Dental crowns are commonly used to restore teeth that have been damaged by decay, trauma, or wear and tear. They can also be used to improve the appearance of misshapen or discolored teeth or to strengthen teeth that have undergone a root canal procedure.
What are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are thin, custom-made shells that are placed over the front surface of a tooth to improve its appearance. Veneers are typically made from porcelain or composite resin and are designed to match the color and shape of a person’s natural teeth.
The process of getting dental veneers involves several steps. First, the tooth will be prepared by removing a small amount of enamel from the front surface. This is done to ensure that the veneer will fit properly and look natural. Next, an impression of the tooth will be taken, which will be used to create a custom-made veneer in a dental laboratory. Finally, the veneer will be bonded to the tooth using dental cement.
Dental veneers are commonly used to improve the appearance of teeth that are stained, chipped, or misaligned. They can also be used to close gaps between teeth or to improve the shape or size of teeth.
Benefits of Dental Crowns and Veneers
Both dental crowns and veneers offer a range of benefits to patients. Some of the key advantages of these treatments include:
- Improved appearance: Dental crowns and veneers can help enhance the look of a person’s smile, improving their overall appearance and boosting their confidence.
- Improved function: Dental crowns and veneers can help restore the function of damaged or decayed teeth, allowing patients to eat and speak more comfortably.
- Long-lasting results: Dental crowns and veneers are durable and long-lasting, with many patients enjoying the benefits of their treatments for decades.
- Minimally invasive: While both treatments involve some degree of tooth preparation, they are relatively non-invasive and typically do not require extensive dental work.
- Customizable: Dental crowns and veneers can be customized to match the color and shape of a person’s natural teeth, ensuring that they look natural and blend in seamlessly with the rest of the smile.
Risks and Costs of Dental Crowns and Veneers
Like any dental treatment, there are some risks and costs associated with dental crowns and veneers. Some potential risks of these treatments include
- Sensitivity: Some patients may experience sensitivity or discomfort after getting a dental crown or veneer. This is typically temporary and can be managed with over-the-counter pain relievers.
- Allergic reactions: In rare cases, patients may have an allergic reaction to the materials used in dental crowns or veneers.
- Damage to the tooth: The process of preparing the tooth for a crown or veneer can potentially damage the tooth, although this is rare.
In terms of costs, the price of dental crowns and veneers can vary depending on a range of factors, including the location of the dental practice, the type of material used, and the extent of the dental work required. In general, dental crowns are typically more expensive than veneers, as they require more extensive tooth preparation and may need to be made from more expensive materials.
Advantages of Getting Dental Crowns and Veneers in Turkey
In addition to the benefits and risks of dental crowns and veneers, there are also advantages to getting these treatments in Turkey. Some of the advantages include:
- High-quality dental care: Turkey is home to many world-class dental clinics and professionals who offer top-quality dental care. Many Turkish dental clinics use the latest technology and techniques to provide safe and effective treatments.
- Cost-effective: Dental care in Turkey is typically much more affordable than in many other countries, making it a great option for patients who are on a budget or who want to save money on their dental treatments.
- Beautiful and vibrant country: Turkey is a beautiful country with a rich history and culture, making it a great place to visit for dental treatments. Patients can enjoy exploring Turkey’s historic landmarks, museums, and other attractions while getting the dental care they need.
- Easy access: Turkey is located at the crossroads of Europe and Asia, making it easily accessible from many parts of the world. Many Turkish dental clinics offer convenient travel packages that include transportation, accommodations, and dental treatments, making it easy for patients to plan their trip.
In conclusion, dental crowns and veneers are effective cosmetic dental treatments that can help improve the appearance and function of a person’s teeth. While they come with some risks and costs, the benefits of these treatments are significant. If you’re considering dental crowns or veneers, it’s worth considering getting these treatments in Turkey, where you can enjoy high-quality dental care at an affordable price while also exploring the beautiful country.