Welcome to Bergedent.
As it is known, the World Health Organization declared a pandemic on March 11, 2020 due to Corona (Covid-19). Since this date, the measures taken around the world have been increased.
In all clinics of our group, the circulars and recommendations of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Turkey, the Ministry of Culture and Tourism and the World Health Organization (WHO) are strictly followed.
As Bergedent, we have been fulfilling all the requirements regarding the health of our guests in accordance with international standards since the day we were founded. You can reach the hygiene practices we are applying due to Covid-19 in our business at www.dentisttr.com.
During your stay in our clinic, to act in accordance with the information specified in this guide; In order to protect both your own health and the health of our other guests staying in our clinic with you and our employees serving you, we ask you to comply.
• Cleaning of all areas is done with appropriate frequency by using disinfection materials in accordance with the standards according to the nature of the surface.
The ventilation systems in our clinics work together with ozone regulators. Thanks to this system, which does not harm human health and ensures that the air in our clinics is constantly cleaned with ozone, viruses and bacteria in the air circulating in our clinics are purified by 99.5%.
Ozone is made up of oxygen molecules. The type of oxygen we are most familiar with, the type of oxygen we breathe every day, is actually dioxygen, or “02”, which is made up of two oxygen molecules.
Ozone is simply three oxygen molecules or “O3”. In the scientific world, ozone is referred to as “trioxygen”. This third oxygen molecule is unstable and shares only a loose coupling with the other two molecules. Therefore, it easily binds to pollution, especially high-smelling pollutants such as smoke. It can also attach itself to viruses, bacteria, mold spores and organic matter. After binding to contaminants, the substance is destroyed. Its ability to bind to other molecules such as smoke and odor gives ozone the ability to quickly clean and deodorize confined spaces.
In each of the dental units used in our clinics, an advanced technology is used that purifies the water used in accordance with European Union standards from viruses and bacteria. It reduces the chance of catching viruses and bacteria from the water used in the mouth by 0%.
• All general usage areas, including treatment units, meeting room, lobby, reception area, WCs and staff eating and drinking areas, have been arranged in accordance with the social distance plan; Necessary measures regarding social distance have been taken and necessary markings have been made. No more guests will be accepted in these areas than the capacity in accordance with the plan.
• Adequate hand disinfectant or antiseptic is available in all public areas.
• In order to ensure safe use in our clinics, a reservation system is implemented, the number of people who will use it at the same time and its duration are arranged in accordance with the social distance plan. After each use in these areas, the cleaning of the usage areas and equipment is carried out by us with hygienic materials in accordance with the standards.
• Materials used during all treatments provided in our clinics are sterilized in our own sterilization unit, and all equipment used before and after treatment is disinfected in accordance with European Union Standards.
• All our employees received special training on epidemic and hygiene.
• Our staff uses protective materials such as masks, gloves or face shields depending on the location and service while serving you.
• Hygiene standards and practices are carried out in the same manner and meticulously in all personnel areas as in general usage areas.
• Hygiene barriers, sterilization devices, necessary tools and equipment for hand and body hygiene are available in food production and kitchen areas in our enterprise.
• Cleaning and hygiene of the areas associated with the kitchen, all kinds of equipment used in the kitchen, countertops and storage areas are provided regularly.
• Pay maximum attention to maintaining social distance while moving within the facility. Follow the signs set by the clinical management.
• Do not disturb the 1.5 meter distance between the tables.
• Do not change the distance between the seats and do not go out of the seating arrangement stated in the instructions.
• If you see Covid-19 symptoms in yourself or one of our guests, inform the reception immediately, the reception will contact our Environmental and Social Services Representative and health care organizations for you.
• You can obtain protective materials such as disinfectants, masks and gloves free of charge at any time of the day, so that you can use them whenever necessary within the scope of Covid-19 measures.
• In addition to speaking and touching, the Covid-19 virus can affect the nose, mouth, eyes, etc. They can pass through their contacts, hang in the air for a certain period of time, and live on the contacted surface. Therefore, you should wash your hands frequently with plenty of soap and water. In case you are far from the washbasins, hand sanitizer devices have been placed by us at the places where our service units are located.
• In long-term treatments, activities, transportation, meals, excursions, tours, flights, photo shoots, concerts, boat sports, jogging, trekking, etc. that you will attend outside the clinic. You must take all precautions in such events and inform us about participation in these events beforehand. After these activities, if you see any signs or symptoms related to Covid-19 and other epidemic diseases, you should immediately report it to the clinical management. In such a case, the reception will contact our Environmental and Social Service Representative and health care organizations for you.
• In case of any Covid-19 symptoms or positive test results inside or outside the clinic, the hotel phone you need to reach immediately +90 532 410 55 55
• We would like to remind you again that you may have legal obligations if you hide the findings, information and symptoms related to all infectious diseases, including Covid-19, and if you do not inform the clinical management or do not comply with the precautions.
Thank you for your careful reading and for the precautions you will take to protect your own health, as well as the health of our other guests and employees.